UNEXPECTED CHANGE OF PLANS
Due to my real-world job, I have to make some changes to the hobby job of pig farming.
First I have to move the sale date for the piglets up from Sept 12, 2026, to Aug 29, 2026. The piglets will be 4 and 6 weeks old. That is a little younger than I prefer to sell them, but they will be fine. The price will still be $75 each for one or two pigs, $65 each for three to nine pigs, and $50 each for ten or more.
Supply is limited! One of the fat moms sat on, lay on, and stepped on a number of piglets. We have 20 piglets left. Fat Mom has an appointment with the butcher, in case you wanted to know.
First-come, first-served basis. I will start selling at 8:00 AM that Saturday. To be fair to everyone, I will not take deposits or sell early. Cash only (Please bring the correct change if possible).
Location is ¾ of a mile east of US Hwy 231 on AL Hwy 51 (toward Ariton). Turn east and look for the sign that says PIG FOR SALE. I live in the RV (whatever you do, don’t go to the brick house).
Additionally, I will have 2 pigs that weigh about 100 pounds each. My plan was to raise them for my own freezer, but I am radically downsizing my herd. The price is $175 per pig and $300 for both. Price is FIRM. DM me about picking up or delivering (fee applies).
Finally, someone asked if I had any pregnant sows. One of my sows is going into heat. If you are interested in a bred sow, contact me ASAP. Here is what you need to know. I will only present her to the boar after I have $200 earnest money in hand, nonrefundable. She has had 11 piglets on average. I cannot guarantee conception, but I can guarantee that my boar is a proven performer. For this bred sow I will charge $650, FIRM. Do the math; she will likely pay for herself in her first litter. She is easy to work with except when in heat; then she is very demanding.
If you have any questions, please DM me with your phone number, and we can text/talk. I apologize for the change in plans, but life is what happens to us on our way to what we have planned.
334-249-5600 Text first
No comments:
Post a Comment