Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Good News and a Double Blessing

Recently, I shared with some folks the great news from First Baptist Church in Jasper, Fl.  It was in the form of a video that they produced announcing the completion of their building renovation and the paying off of their debt for the project.  If you didn’t get a chance to see that video you can see it at this link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byAF-8LLjtA If you want to see outstanding refurbishing and repurposing of older space then I recommend you make an appointment to tour their space.  It represents a wise use of existing resources and beautiful stewardship.

I was personally blessed working with the fine folks at this church; it was a joy I shall long treasure.  Then I was twice blessed when I received the following recommendation from Pastor Roger.

Our church leaders have been part of campaigns to renovate or expand the campuses of multiple churches throughout our lives.  It seems like an easy thing, to ask people who already love the Lord and desire to see his kingdom advance to joyfully support any endeavor to make this a reality.  However, when we all decided that a campaign was necessary and that there were many important aspects that needed careful attention, we knew that none of us was prepared to offer a comprehensive, successfully proven strategy.

So I talked to Charlie Crowe of Coleman Stewardship Service, Inc.  It was a divine appointment.  Coleman was able to provide the strategy we needed while at the same time coaching us throughout its implementation.  They were also able to customize it to fit our purpose and needs.  This gave our team the confidence to present the plan to the church as well as lead a successful campaign.  And, Praise the Lord, after our one-year campaign was complete, we had reached 100% of our goal - and incomplete pledged gifts continue to come in.
I highly recommend Coleman Stewardship Service.

Roger Hutto
Pastor
First Baptist Church of Jasper, FL


If your church has plans to upgrade facilities, build, payoff debt or expand ministry, capital development will be part of that plan and I would like to talk with you.  Churches that use Coleman Stewardship Services typically raise 2 to 5 times as much capital for ministry as churches that do an in-house campaign.

Finally, I want to thank Roger and the wonderful people at First Baptist for allowing me to be a part of their ministry.

Call me if I can be of service please call me.  352-548-4837


No comments:

Post a Comment