Friday, April 21, 2023

Going Dark

 Going Dark

For the next couple of weeks I will be going dark, at least as far as social media and blogging are concerned.  You can follow me on Facebook if you like and see what we are up to, but even that will likely be pretty sparse.  Due to confidentiality issues, HEPA, NSA security clearances, and a lot of alphabet soup agencies I can’t tell you exactly why, but below you will find four scenarios from which you may choose the one you want to believe.


Scenario #1:  I have been contacted by the Ambassador of the Grand Galactic Confederacy and have accepted their position as Great Pooba. I will, for the next few weeks, sort out three interstellar wars and bring peace to inner stellar space.  While a few weeks may not seem like enough time to do this, we will be working in a different dimension and time space continuum and so I should have plenty of time.


Scenario #2: I am going deep undercover with a super secret spy agency.  It is so secret that very few know about the Department Under Massive Bureaucracy aka DUMB.   I will be doing all kinds of cool James Bond stuff, the only beautiful woman involved is Lorie, (that is why she will also be out of touch).  We will be busy saving the world from a radioactive, zombie-causing vaccine.  With our new and highly tricked out motorcycle we should be done within the month.

 

Scenario #3:  We are closing on our house next week and so we are going to be moving a lot of stuff around, signing a bunch of papers and trying to figure out where we will be living next.  Selling your home without a place to move is where the real adventure begins.  Hopefully, this will all be happily resolved in 3 or 4 weeks.


Scenario #4;  I have completely run out of opinions to share.  My opinionation program is down.  Until I get my opinion generator started up again I have nothing to say. As I say from time to time, “I am rarely right, but I am always confident.”  Well, I need some new opinions.  When I find one or ten, you can be sure I will be back online telling people what to think.


See you in a few weeks.  

Charlie


No comments:

Post a Comment